Mail-In Personal Items
Due to a higher volume of packages being shipped across the country and an influx in autograph requests, we cannot guarantee holiday delivery for any order placed after November 1st. We appreciate your understanding!
A great number of people request Nolan Ryan autographs on their own personal items and Mr. Ryan donates his time on a regular basis to do so. One hundred percent of proceeds go to the Nolan Ryan Foundation.
Instructions for Sending in Items
- Multiple personal items may be submitted in one order. Please make sure the number of items in your cart reflects the number of personal items you are submitting. (i.e., If you are sending in three baseball cards, make sure you have three items in your cart.)
- You will be emailed a copy of your order confirmation upon completion. Print off a copy of your order confirmation to be included in your package.
- Send your items, copy of your order confirmation and prepaid return shipping to 3400 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665.
Item(s) must be accompanied with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and/or prepaid shipping label for return.
Any item(s) weighing more than 13 ounces require a prepaid shipping label for return and will not be accepted with stamps.
Please allow approximately eight to twelve weeks for items to be signed and returned.
Please note that the Nolan Ryan Foundation will NOT accept the following items:
- Items previously signed by Mr. Ryan to have inscriptions added to them
- Goodman & Sons jerseys or jersey numbers
- Any Topps Project 2020 or Topps Project 70 items
- All pitching rubbers
Any of these items will be refunded and returned unsigned.
Please mail personal items to be signed to:
Nolan Ryan Foundation
3400 E Palm Valley Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665